top of page

A Disclaimer

If you suffer from mental illness, including psychosis, schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder or severe clinical depression, I encourage you to seek the support of a licensed clinical social worker, psychologist, or psychiatrist as the services I offer are outside this sphere. Although I am trained as a clinical social worker, I am not a licensed clinician nor do I provide the same services as a licensed clinician. I made the choice early on in my career to focus in a different direction in which I help otherwise healthy people cope with the everyday struggles of life and difficult life events. With this said, there are many skilled, creative and licensed professionals that specialize in treating mental disorders and if you have any concerns regarding your own condition I encourage you to seek out such a professional.

bottom of page